Sun Metro is looking for skilled employees to grow with us.
We offer great benefits, including:
- City Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation Leave days in accordance with the City’s Civil Service Rules and Regulations
- Paid Sick Leave days in accordance with the City’s Civil Service Rules and Regulations
- 11 City holidays (including Employee’s Birthday)
- Personal Days (4/year deducted from Sick Leave)
- Health Insurance Options-Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance ($50,000/employee and $2,000/spouse at no cost to the employee)
- Deferred compensation
- Yearly Uniform and shoe allowance (if applicable to position)
- Wellness Centers and Wellness program
- On-site gym
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Development and training opportunities
- Promotional opportunities and much more
For information on how to apply for a job with the city of El Paso, go to our employment page.
Note: The City of El Paso is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in providing access and opportunity in employment and services.