Sun Metro is dedicated to making your commute as pleasant as possible and asks passengers to please observe the following ordinances when riding with Sun Metro:
- For your safety, stand behind the white or yellow line at the front of the bus.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke on board.
- Do not sit or stand in the stairwell.
- Radios, CD players, iPods® and other electronic music devices can only be used with headphones.
- All wheelchairs will be secured with safety straps.
- Do not bring animals on board except service animals.
- Fold baby strollers before boarding.
- Make sure any articles you bring on board are less than five feet long.
- Keep buses and bus stops free of litter. Report any vandalism of buses, shelter or stops to 212.3333.
- Small non-service animals are allowed only if secured in portable kennels.
- Portable carts must be stowed out of the aisle for safety reasons.
- Wait for your bus at least three feet from the curb
- Do not attempt to board the bus until everyone has de-boarded the bus
- Do not chase after a bus that has left the curb
- Do not walk between buses, use designated crosswalks/intersections
- Do not run and attempt to board a moving bus
- Do not, under any circumstances, get in front of a moving bus
- Be well aware of your surroundings when crossing any parking lot, street or intersection
- When exiting a bus look both ways before stepping off the bus
- After de-boarding a bus, do not cross the street in front of the bus unless there is a crosswalk or a traffic light
Passenger Code of Conduct Código de Conducta de los Pasajeros